First UMC Gilbert Golf Tournament
April 17, 2019
Golfers grab your clubs! The Gilbert Eagles of First United Methodist Church of Gilbert are hosting a golf tournament on June 15 to benefit a youth scholarship fund for college/technical school. Youth of all of our local United Methodist churches will be eligible to apply! The Gilbert Eagles are a part of the Men's Ministry at FUMCG and are inviting anyone of any denomination to participate. Consider joining in this fun event with some friends or creating a DFUMC team to participate! More details below:
Time and Place: June 15th, Western Skies Golf Club will host the tournament with a 7am tee time. Located at: 1245 E Warner Rd Gilbert AZ 85296
Entry Fee: $85.00 Registration to play is due by: June 1st. You can register through Eventbrite or by downloading the registration form found through the link HERE.
Includes: Range Balls, 18 Holes, Cart, BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Mac Salad, Cole Slaw, Homemade Chips and N/A Drinks.
BUT THERE IS MORE! Bring some extra cash/debit/credit card for some extra hole activities!
- Totally FREE Golf Ball Cannon as one of your Tee Shots. IT’S A REAL BLAST! Your Golf Ball will travel 325 yards!
- AZ Ice Donated (4) Junior Hockey Sticks. On one hole you will surrender your putter and putt with the hockey stick.
- Back- Fit is a Sponsor and will have massage chairs for our golfers as they come of the course.
- Two Holes will have activity to pay and play by Dixon Golf Balls.
- The Second Hole will have Swing King set up with a chance of winning $20.00 or $100.00 or $10,000 for a Hole-In-One!
- FREE Swag Bag.
- DRAWING FOR OTHER PRIZES…EXAMPLE: (3) games of Diamondbacks (4) seats in the 200 section and ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT section!
- Mulligans 1 for $5.00 3 for $10.00. Mulligan total will be a 50/50 Split at lunch.
- Coyotes memorabilia prizes
- Aurelius Driver Prize given away at lunch. A $375.00 value!
- Golf Land prizes.
- O.H.S.O. Restaurant Prize
- And More!
If you have any questions, please contact Michael Clark of the Gilbert Eagles at 602-510-6562 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Back